Vegetable Red Thai Curry Bowls have become one of my new favorite weeknight meals. I love the spicy flavor of the red thai and the sweet flavor of the coconut milk. This is one of my favorite meals to make when I have a myriad of different vegetables that needs to be used up. You really can add any of your favorite vegetables and really use this recipe as a template and even add your favorite protein.
I like to serve this on top of some white rice and top with some cilantro.
Healthy Vegetable Red Thai Curry Bowls that can be thrown together quickly for a nutritious weeknight meal.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup radishes, sliced
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp sea salt
Red Thai Curry Sauce
- 1 4oz jar of thai red curry paste
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable stock or bone broth
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- White Rice
- Heat oil in a large skillet to medium high heat and add the coconut oil. Once the oil is hot add the peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, radishes, carrots, ginger, black pepper and sea salt. Sauté the vegetables for 5 minutes and then put a lid on the pan and let cook for another 15 minutes.
- Take the lid off and add the red thai curry paste, coconut aminos, coconut milk, garlic powder and stock and let simmer for 5-10 more minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Put the vegetable red thai curry over some white rice and top with jalapeno, cilantro and lime if desired.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: vegetable red Thai curry, red Thai curry with vegetables