Greek Vinaigrette Chicken Salad may be one of my new favorite dishes! About a month ago I received some new salad dressing from Primal Kitchen. I had been buying their avocado oil mayo for quite some time so was super excited when they came out with salad dressings. I tried the greek vinaigrette salad dressing first and was blown away at the flavor. I absolutely love the robust oregano oil flavor in this salad dressing.
I decided to use up some shredded chicken and make some greek vinagrette chicken salad. I love having chicken salad around the house because it makes for such a quick and easy meal. I used tahini to give the salad an extra kick of flavor and also add some creaminess.
This dish is really great on top of some gluten free toast or in a bowl with some cucumber noodles and sliced peppers.
Greek Vinaigrette Chicken Salad
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 30
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Salad
- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp tahini
- 1/3 cup Greek Vinaigrette (I prefer Primal Kitchen)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
Optional Salad Toppings
- Sliced Bell Peppers
- Spiralized Cucumbers
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Serve immediately or place in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- The salad may need more dressing so feel free to adjust according to taste
Keywords: greek chicken salad, chicken salad with greek viniaigrette
Leave a Reply