I love a good Easy Beef Stir-fry recipe. As much as I love to cook there are definitely weeks where I need a quick and affordable meal. This recipe has quickly become one of my go-to weeknight meals.
This stir-fry comes together really quickly and you can easily switch vegetables around according to the season or with whatever you have in the fridge. That is kind of the beauty of stir-fry and what I make if we have an overabundance of produce around.
I personally use the teriyaki coconut aminos because I can’t tolerate soy. I also really like the flavor of it. It does not sit as heavy as traditional teriyaki and the sugar content is a lot lower. You should be able to sub regular teriyaki though if that is your preference.
So here’s to an easy weeknight meal for you all!
Soy-free, easy beef stir-fry bowls with ground beef, coconut aminos and stir-fry vegetables.
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ cup teriyaki coconut aminos
- 1 head broccoli, florets
- 1 zucchini halved and sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 3 carrots, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Green onions
- Sesame seeds
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add the ground beef and use a spatula to break up the meat. Add the ginger, garlic, sea salt, and red pepper flakes and cook until meat is cooked through.
- Turn the heat to low and add the teriyaki coconut aminos, stir and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat and add the coconut oil. Once hot add the broccoli, zucchini, bell peppers, carrots, garlic, pepper and salt.
- Put a lid on top of the skillet for about 5 minutes and then remove it and let the veggies cook for another 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Serve the stir-fry beef and veggies as is or over a bed of rice or cauliflower rice.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: soy-free beef stir-fry, beef stir-fry, easy beef stir-fry