This Italian Club Burger may be the best burger I have had in a while. Back when wheat didn’t hate me, my husband and I used to make Panini’s a lot. A lot of times we would make these roasted balsamic peppers and layer turkey, salami, pepperoni, cheese and a whole lot of other goodness. Gosh! Now my mouth is watering. Anyway, this club burger was inspired from our Panini days.
A grilled burger topped with goat cheddar, balsamic peppers, lettuce, onion, tomato and avocado.
Do I need to say more?
We don’t eat a lot of gluten free bread in our home but this epic Italian Club Burger needed a bun.. However, you can easily eat open faced without the bun and it would be just as delicious.
I am really excited about all my recipes this week because they focus on all the delicious meat I received from a grass-fed meat company called Butcher Box. This company was created because Mike, the owner, realized that a lot of people wanted to buy grass-fed and quality meats but were have trouble gaining access to them. Thus the concept of Butcher Box was born. It allows people to have greater access to healthier meat.
Butcher box is grass-fed meat company that delivers straight to your door each month. You can customize your box each month and choose between a mixture of chicken, pork and grass-fed beef. You can go even further by customizing your box with add-ons like burgers and rib-eye steaks. Really the options are endless.
I personally went for the all beef box and one pack of sugar-free bacon. I wanted to be able to take advantage of good quality grass-fed beef. So far we have enjoyed many delicious burgers, grilled steaks and those wonderful bacon sliders.
Also, be sure check out Butcher Box and customize you own delivery of high-quality grass-fed meats!
A mouthwatering grass-fed Italian Club Burger topped with goat cheddar, balsamic peppers, lettuce, onion, tomato and avocado
- 4 ground beef burger patties
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 8–10 slices goat milk or cow cheddar
Balsamic Roasted Peppers
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 15 peperoni slices
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 hamburger buns (optional)
- Toss the sliced peppers with balsamic, oil, oregano and black pepper and roast for 25-30 minutes or until peppers are softened. Pour into a bowl with the extra liquid and toss with 1 teaspoon of salt and set aside.
- Preheat grill to 450 and sprinkle the burger patties with the salt and pepper. Grill for about 3 minutes and then flip over and grill for another two minutes and then add the cheese slices and cook for another minute or two or until cheese is melted. Remove from grill and let sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Top the burger with 4-5 peperoni slices, red onion, tomato, avocado, lettuce and the balsamic red peppers and enjoy immediately.
Keywords: club burger, Italian club, Italian club burger, grass-fed burgers,