Disclosure: Vitamix sent me this project for free in exchange for a honest review. The views and opinions are my own.
Gluten-free Chocolate Pumpkin Blender Muffins! Where have these been my whole life?!
The EASIEST muffin recipe EVER and they are so good.
Along with this new recipe I also finally get to share a secret I have been keeping from you guys for a while! About a month ago I was sent a new blender from Vitamix and I am dying to tell you all about it.
I am totally going to share more about this blender but let’s talk a little about the recipe. Gluten-free muffins made in the blender! Oh my gosh…this is the best idea ever. This recipe requires NO FLOUR. You can just throw whole oats in the blender and blend them in to a fine powder/flour. It can’t get much easier than that.
It is officially pumpkin season and I am sure you have heard me talk about my love for chocolate + pumpkin. I knew I wanted to make some blender pumpkin muffins but really couldn’t resist making them CHOCOLATE + PUMPKIN.
Alright, back to the blender. It is a brand NEW line from Vitamix and the E310 is their most affordable high-speed blender yet.
- It comes with 10 variable speeds allowing you to adjust according to each dish.
- Pulse setting for chopping vegetables, fruits and nuts.
- High-performance motor
- Comes with a 48 ounce container
- A cookbook
- A mini-tamper
- Oh…and just looks SO good 😉
Every morning I make a smoothie for breakfast but definitely use a blender for SO SO much more than that. I honestly think a good high-speed blender is a great investment to make for your kitchen because I use it for soups, dressings, vegan cream cheese, ice cream batter, etc.
This vitamix blender has so much power and I really love that the speeds are adjustable. That can be really helpful with dishes that need to start off on a slower speed and then increased.
The 48 ounce container that it comes with is really the perfect size and it can fit directly in my refrigerator. I consider that a total win because sometimes I like to make a double smoothie batch to drink later. Now I can just pop the whole thing in the refrigerator.
It comes with a mini tamper that is super convenient when you are blending something super thick (think – smoothie bowl).
My only complaint is that the base is quite large. Not really a deal breaker but I think it could be a problem for someone who doesn’t have a large counter space or cabinet.
Making the muffins in this blender was so easy because it took seconds to turn the oats in to a flour. I absolutely LOVE the design of the jar because I was able to easily pour the batter in each muffin tin without spilling.
Next time you need a quick snack or grab-n-go breakfast I highly recommend some of these blender muffins.
It does not get much easier than this gluten-free chocolate pumpkin blender muffin recipe. Save lots of time and enjoy these healthy breakfast muffins.
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¾ cup milk (I used coconut)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and fill a muffin pan with 12 disposable liners.
- Add all the dry ingredients to the blender and blend on high for 20-30 seconds or until the oats are finely ground.
- Add the wet ingredients and blend until everything is combined. Scrape down the edges of the blender if necessary.
- Pour the batter in to each muffin cup until it is about ¾ full. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top if desired and use a spoon to push them down in to the batter some.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Keywords: chocolate blender muffins, gluten-free blender muffins, gluten-free chocolate pumpkin blender muffins, vitamix blender muffins, blender muffins, chocolate muffins