Bacon, Grilled Pineapple and Jalapeno Waffle Sliders! Just take a moment to let that soak in.
Jalapeno waffle with bacon, grilled pineapple, avocado, onion, spinach and cilantro and it is DELICIOUS! Oh and it is grain-free AND dairy-free!
I have been so super pumped to post this week’s recipes and share them with you all because honestly, I sometimes have a really hard time not sharing every single recipe idea or food picture that I have.
I am really excited about my recipes this week because they focus on all the delicious meat I received from a grass-fed meat company called Butcher Box. This company was created because Mike, the owner, realized that a lot of people wanted to buy grass-fed and quality meats but were have trouble gaining access to them.
Butcher box is grass-fed meat company that delivers straight to your door each month. You can customize your box each month and choose between a mixture of chicken, pork and grass-fed beef. You certainly can go even further by customizing your box with add-ons like burgers and rib-eye steaks.
Honestly, the options are really endless.
I personally went for the all beef box and one pack of sugar-free bacon so I could take advantage of good quality grass-fed beef. So far we have enjoyed many delicious burgers, grilled steaks and these wonderful bacon sliders. I have more recipes coming your way on Friday so be sure to check back! Trust me, you won’t want to miss my Italian club Burger recipe!
This jalapeno waffle slider recipes is just so super fun and also so super delicious. I decided to whip up the waffle batter using Otto’s Cassava Flour because I think that it gives the perfect amount of crunch to the waffle and it really made the perfect bread for a bacon sandwich.
This slider lends the perfect amount of sweetness with the grilled pineapple, spicy from the jalapeño and then smoky from the bacon.
Feel free to get creative and add a bunch of your favorite toppings.
Also, be sure check out Butcher Box and customize you own delivery of high-quality grass-fed meats!
Savory gluten-free waffles topped with bacon, grilled pineapple and avocado.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp avocado or melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 1 Tbsp almond milk
- ½ cup cassava flour
- ¼ cup arrowroot flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp granulated garlic
- 2 jalapeno, deseeded and minced
- 1lb bacon, cooked
- 4–5 grilled pineapple slices, peeled and cored
- ½ cup red onions, sliced
- ½ cup spinach leaves
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine the wet ingredients of the waffle batter in a large bowl and whisk thoroughly.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and whisk until just combined and then fold in the minced jalapeno.
- Heat your waffle maker according to manufacturer’s instructions and then add about 1-2 tablespoons of batter to make small waffle sliders. Repeat until batter is gone.
- Preheat a grill to 450 and slice the pineapple in to ½ inch rings and then cut off the rind.
- Grill the pineapple slices about 2-3 minutes a side and then remove from the grill and cut the core out of the slices and set aside.
- Take the waffle slider and top with the cooked bacon, grilled pineapple, red onion, spinach, avocado and chopped cilantro and enjoy immediately.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: grilled pineapple, waffle sliders, bacon sliders, bacon waffle sliders, grilled pineapple bacon waffle sliders
[amazon_link asins=’B015TNWQ5O,B00S5AZRYG’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’jkitchenblog-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’be850fbc-ea94-11e7-9391-c7ed87680229′]