- 2 ruby grapefruits, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 2 Tbsp roasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lime zest
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Divide the grapefruit slices, cilantro leaves, pumpkin seeds and pomegranate seeds evenly among 4 plates. Arrange according to preference.
- Add all of the dressing ingredients to a jar and put a lid on it and shake vigorously.
- Pour 1-2 tablespoons of dressing on to each salad and serve.
- Serving Size: 4