Easy whole roasted cauliflower recipe with just a few simple ingredients like olive oil, salt and paprika.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take your cauliflower and cut off the leaves and stems so the cauliflower can lie flat on the pan.
- Rub the olive oil, garlic, salt and paprika over the cauliflower and then place a piece of parchment loosely on top and around it.
- Roast it for about 20 minutes and then remove the parchment and roast for another 5-8 minutes or until the top is slightly crispy and the cauliflower slightly softened.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- You may need to adjust cooking time according to the size of the cauliflower.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: whole roasted cauliflower, how to make whole roasted cauliflower