A refreshing beet and mezcal cocktail perfect for Sunday brunch. Made with Mezcal, beets, ginger, pineapple, cilantro, carrots and citrus.
- 1 small beet, peeled and chopped (2.5 oz)
- 2 inch piece ginger, peeled (0.5 oz)
- ½ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped (3.5 oz)
- ½ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 Tbsp honey
- ½ cup water
- 4 oz mezcal (I used Montelobos)
- Sparkling water
- Add the beets, ginger, cilantro, carrot, lemon juice, lime juice, orange juice, honey and water to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve and then repeat the process (double strain)
- Put the beet mixture in small pitcher and mix in the 4 ounces of mezcal.
- Fill two large glasses or four small with crushed ice and fill with the juice mixture and top with sparkling water.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: beet and mezcal cocktail, beet cocktail, mezcal cocktail, mezcal brunch cocktail