These naturally gluten-free Salted Tahini No-bake Cookies are made with creamy tahini, honey, shredded coconut, cocoa and oats. Just a few wholesome and delicious ingredients and you will have some no-bake cookies made in a matter of minutes.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- Salt Flakes (for garnish)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine the tahini, honey, coconut oil, cocoa powder and salt.
- Warm the mixture over medium heat until everything is melted and thoroughly combined.
- Take off the heat and mix in the oats and shredded coconut.
- Scoop about 1-2 tablespoons of batter on to a pan lined with parchment (I prefer an ice cream scoop)
- Sprinkle salt flakes on top of the cookies and then place them in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until set.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Keywords: Cookies, gluten-free, no bake, oatmeal cookies, tahini