Slow-Roasted Curry Salmon with an almond crust and seasoned with flavorful curry powder. Roasting the salmon at a low temperature yields a perfectly tender filet.
- Preheat oven to 250 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drizzle the salmon filets with olive oil, salt and curry powder.
- Divide the almond flour evenly between the two filets and gently press down to pack the flour.
- Divide the butter or ghee evenly and put small dollops on top of the filets.
- Place in the oven and let slowly roast for 14-16 minutes (see notes).
- Remove from oven and turn the broiler on high.
- Let salmon broil for 1-2 minutes or until the crust has browned.
- Remove from oven and enjoy over some coconut rice or your favorite vegetable.
- I prefer my salmon to be well done. Reduce roasting time according to personal preference.
Keywords: slow roasted salmon, curry salmon, how to slow roast salmon, roasted curry salmon, easy roasted salmon recipe