A great way to use up all those summertime tomatoes. Simple salsa recipe made with tomatoes, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, garlic and lime.
- 2lbs tomatoes, chopped (any variety)
- 1/3 cup (2 whole) jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Combine all of the salsa ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- If you want a smoother texture to your salsa take about half the mixture and pulse in a food processor or blender. Add it back to the bowl and mix together.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: Simple salsa recipe, salsa recipe, summer salsa recipe, salsa with tomatoes, No blender salsa recipe