- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 3 Tbls coconut creme spread
- 2 ounces santosha chocolate bars of choice
- Cacao powder for rolling
- Heat a pot with water (does not need to boil-just warm enough to melt chocolate) and place a glass bowl or double boiler over the hot water. Be sure to not get any water in the bowl.
- Place the milk, coconut creme and chocolate in the bowl and melt. Stir the mixture frequently until melted and smooth. Take off the heat and cover.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon scoop out the mixture and roll the truffle base and toss in cacao powder. Eat right away or store in the refrigerator.
- Truffle base is very soft and will melt easily. Try to avoid touching it with your hands too much.