Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes simply cooked in some olive oil and salt and then served with a dill tahini sauce. An easy and incredibly delicious side dish.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp tahini (I use THIS one)
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp freshly chopped dill
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2–3 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the red potatoes into wedges and place them on the pan.
- Toss the potatoes with the salt and olive oil and roast for 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and tender on the inside.
- While the potatoes are cooking combine all of the tahini sauce ingredients (except the water) into a blender or food processor and blend until combined.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of water to thin the sauce to desired consistency.
- The sauce should be pourable but not too thin.
- Serve roasted potatoes alongside the tahini sauce.
The leftover tahini sauce can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 7 days.
Keywords: Roasted potatoes with tahini sauce, Tahini Potatoes, Lemon Dill Tahini, potatoes with tahini, easy oven roasted potatoes, dill, tahini, lemon, red potatoes,