Easy recipe for some spicy pickled onions. Perfect addition to any tacos, salads or burgers.
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed and sliced
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 6 peppercorns
- Slice the red onions and set aside.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, water, honey and salt and stir until everything is combined.
- Add the onions, jalapenos and peppercorns to the liquid and let set for 1.5-2 hours at room temperature.
- Strain the liquid and store in an airtight container.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: quick pickled onions, spicy pickled onions, quick spicy pickled onions,