- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 jalapeno deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 avocados
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and lightly toast the pumpkin seeds for 3-5 minutes and then set aside.
- Add the chopped jalpaeno, cilantro and lime juice to a large bowl and combine.
- Pit the avocados and place the avocado flesh in the bowl and sprinkle with the salt. Mash the avocado to your desired texture.
- Add the pumpkin seeds and pomegranate and lightly mix until combined. Serve immediately.
- Feel free to adjust lime and jalapeño to taste! We like to serve the guacamole with Jackson’s Sweet Potato Chips.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: guacamole with pumpkin seeds and pomegranate, pomegranate and pumpkin seeds guacamole,