A gooey, rich Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Skillet made with simple, gluten-free ingredients. A cookie skillet with crispy edges and a soft center. Top with ice cream for the ultimate cookie dessert.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Skillet
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 10 inch skillet.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer add the melted coconut oil and coconut sugar and mix. Then add in the creamy peanut butter and vanilla and mix until combined. Add the eggs one at a time.
- Add the oats, oat flour, baking soda and salt to the bowl and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and then pour the cookie dough into the skillet and press the dough around evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are browned and the middle is still a little soft.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and then top with scoops of ice cream while warm or slice the cookie into wedges and serve.
Before placing the cookie skillet in the oven you can break a chocolate bar in to large pieces and press the chocolate chunks in to the cookie dough. This will give you large areas of gooey melted chocolate. Not at all necessary but very delicious.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Skillet, peanut butter oatmeal skillet, chocolate chip oatmeal skillet, gluten-free oatmeal skillet, gluten-free cookie skillet