- 4 zucchini
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ½ cup mini pepperoni slices
- Dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to the broil setting.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/4 inch – thick dices.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Place one layer of zucchini discs in the pan, and cook for 2 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the zucchini discs on a parchment paper – lined baking sheet.
- Top each zucchini disc with tomato sauce, pepperoni and dried oregano.
- Bake for 1 to 2 minutes and serve.
- If you can’t find mini pepperoni slices at your local market, pick up regular pepperoni slices and chop them into smaller pieces that fit on the zucchini disks.
- Serving Size: 4