Oat Flour Chocolate Zucchini Cake. A decadent and moist chocolate cake that is naturally gluten-free and packed full of flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350. Sift together the oat flour, arrowroot, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the olive oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the batter and whisk to combine.
- Fold the shredded zucchini in to the cake batter
- Divide the batter among three 6-inch pans.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then remove the zucchini cake from the pan and let cool on a wire rack.
- Once completely cool you can frost the cake with your preferred frosting. I used my Vegan Ganache Frosting.
- Serving Size: 6-8
Keywords: oat flour chocolate zucchini cake, gluten-free chocolate zucchini cake, oat flour chocolate cake, chocolate zucchini cake. zucchini, oat flour, oat milk, chocolate, cocoa powder