- ¾–1 cup non-dairy milk
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 ½ cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 Tbsp almond butter (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Sliced Banana
- Cocoa nibs
- Chopped pecans
- Shredded coconut
- Add the smoothie bowl ingredients to the blender and blend until mixture is smooth but thick. If too runny add more frozen fruit or ice.
- You may need to stop the blender periodically to stir the mixture.
- I would start off with 3/4 cup liquid and add more as you need it. Your blender may get a little bit of a work out with this smoothie bowl.
Keywords: mixed berry smoothie bowl, smoothie bowl made with mixed berries, berry smoothie bowl