Meal prep made easy with this super fast Instant Pot Shredded Chicken recipe.
- 4lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp Primal Palate Adobo Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive or avocado oil
- 1 cup chicken stock or bone broth
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel and sprinkle the seasoning on both sides of the chicken.
- Hit the “sauté” button on your instant pot and heat the oil.
- Once the oil is hot add the chicken and sear on each side for 20-30 seconds. You may need to do this in batches.
- Pour the broth over the chicken and then turn off the “sauté” function and secure the lid.
- Hit the poultry button and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Let the chicken set for at least 5 minutes and then you can carefully do a quick release or let it naturally release.
- Remove from the pot and shred with a fork. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- If you don’t want to use the Adobo seasoning just substitute for your favorite spice blend.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: instant pot shredded chicken, shredded chicken in instant pot, easy instant pot chicken