- 1 can full-fat coconut milk*
- ½ cup water or broth
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Cilantro (optional garnish)
- Add all the ingredients to the instant pot and mix to combine.
- Secure the lid and set the instant pot on high pressure for 4 minutes
- Let it naturally release for 10 minutes and then finish venting.
- Use a fork to fluff the rice and serve immediately
- *Make sure your coconut milk is thick. You want to see a thick layer of coconut cream on top of the can. If the milk is too watery the consistency of the rice won’t be right.
Keywords: coconut rice, instant pot coconut rice, how to make instant pot rice, sugar free coconut rice