A quick and easy instant pot coconut curry rice with savory and aromatic curry spices that blend perfectly with sweet and creamy coconut milk to make the perfect side dish.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup water or broth
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp curry powder (I prefer Primal Palate)
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- Cilantro (optional garnish)
- Add all the ingredients to the instant pot and mix to combine.
- Secure the lid and set the instant pot on high pressure for 4 minutes
- Let it naturally release for 10 minutes and then finish venting.
- Use a fork to fluff the rice and serve immediately
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: instant pot coconut curry rice, coconut curry rice, how to make instant pot coconut rice, rice with curry and coconut