- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa or cacao powder (sifted)
- 2.5 ounces 70-85% chocolate
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or palm shortening
- ½ cup full-fat coconut milk
Hot Fudge Milkshake
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ¾ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2–3 Tbsp Hot Fudge
- 3–4 Ice Cubes
- Heat a pan to low-medium heat. Add the oil and dark chocolate and melt.
- Then add the milk, coconut sugar and cocoa and whisk thoroughly.
- Once all the ingredients are melted and combined take off the heat and use immediately or pour in to a jar and store in the refrigerator.
- You can reheat on the stove. Whisk thoroughly before serving.
- Milkshake Instructions
- Put all ingredients in a high speed blender and mix until smooth.
- Prepare one large glass or two small tumbler glasses. Drizzle hot fudge around the inside of the glass.
- Pour the milkshake in to the glass and top with more hot fudge and other favorite toppings.
- I love chocolate and prefer a good amount of fudge in my shake. Adjust according to your personal taste.
- Tip: Swirl hot fudge in your milkshake glass and stick it in the freezer for a few minutes before making the shake. When you pour the shake into the glass the design will stay there.