- 1 peach
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 large avocados
- 2 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- Preheat grill to 450. Cut your peaches in half, twist open and remove the pit.
- Place them face down on the grill for about 2-3 minutes. You want them softened and slightly charred.
- Let it cool and then chop in to bite sizes pieces.
- Add the avocado and gently smash with a fork or spoon.
- Fold in the bacon pieces and serve immediately or place in the refrigerator with the avocado pits to keep it from turning.
- If you don’t have a grill then I would recommend using a cast iron skillet to sear the peach.
- Serving Size: 4