- 2 cups fresh cilantro, packed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1–1.5lbs chicken breasts or thighs
- Place all the ingredients except the chicken in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place the mixture in a zip lock bag or a shallow dish and add the chicken. Make sure to thoroughly coat it.
- Cover the mixture and put it in the refrigerator. Marinade it for a minimum of 1 hour and up to 6 hours.
- Preheat grill to 450. Place chicken on the grill and cook for about six minutes a side or until chicken reaches 165.
- Let chicken set for about five minutes and then serve.
- You can easily double this recipe to feed more people. Pan frying is also an option if you don’t have a grill.
- Serving Size: 4