A crispy, fluffy gluten free zucchini bread waffle made with simple ingredients, cassava flour and perfect for brunch- or any meal!
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup avocado oil (or melted coconut)
- ¼ cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup cassava flour
- Chopped Pecans
- Grate the zucchini and then use a paper towel to squeeze out some of the excess water and set aside.
- Add all the wet ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine everything. Add the zucchini, cinnamon, nutmeg and sea salt and mix until just combined.
- Add the baking soda and cassava flour and mix until combined.
- Follow manufacturers instructions for your waffle maker.
- I use THIS large Belgian waffle maker. This recipe yields about 8-10 waffles for me but it can vary according to the size of your waffle maker.
Keywords: Gluten-free Zucchini Bread Waffles, zucchini bread waffles, zucchini waffles, cassava flour waffles,