The BEST Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Made with grass-fed butter, coconut sugar, oat and oat flour. The perfect indulgent and naturally gluten-free treat.
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- ¾ cup grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2.5 cups gluten free quick cooking oats
- 1/3 cup + 1 Tbsp gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg, freshly grated
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add the almond butter, melted butter and coconut sugar to a large bowl and mix with a hand or stand mixer until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add the oats, oat flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and sea salt and mix until just combined.
- Add the chopped pecans and chocolate chips and mix.
- Scoop about two tablespoons of cookie dough and place on the baking sheet and flatten the top just a little.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and then let the cookies cool on a rack. Repeat until batter is gone.
- Batter can be made one day ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Remove from the refrigerator about 20 minutes before baking to bring it closer to room temperature.
Keywords: gluten-free chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, oatmeal cookies, oatmeal cookies with oat flour, oat flour chocolate chip cookies