Give your margaritas a little extra kick with the addition of ginger juice. A simple margarita recipe with tequila, orange liqueur, lime, ginger and simple syrup.
· 2 ounces 100% Agave tequila
· 1 ounce orange liqueur
· 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
· ½ ounce ginger juice (I prefer Ginger People)
· ¼ ounce simple syrup
1. Combine all the ingredients in the cocktail shaker. Add ice.
2. Shake until the outside of the shaker is frosted and contents are cold.
3. Strain in to a glass filled with ice and serve immediately with a lime wedge.
Simple syrup is a 1:1 ratio of water to sugar. Dissolve the sugar in hot water and then store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
You can easily double the recipe if you are making this drink for two!
Keywords: ginger margarita recipe, how to make ginger margaritas, ginger people ginger juice, true food kitchen ginger margarita, ginger lime margarita