The BEST Fudgy Oat Flour Brownies that can be whipped up in not time at all. With just a few simple and affordable ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl melt six ounces of the dark chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl with a hand or stand mixer add the melted butter and sugar and beat until combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time continue to beat the mixture until everything is combined and mixture is a pale yellow. Add vanilla and melted chocolate and mix.
- Whisk together the oat flour, cocoa powder and salt and add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the remaining chocolate chips and pour the brownie batter in to the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Try. not to over-bake if you want that fudgy consistency.
Keywords: fudgy oat flour brownies, oat flour brownies, gluten-free oat flour brownies, chocolate oat flour, oat flour,