Dark chocolate bark loaded with cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds and shredded coconut. A simple and delicious dessert to snack on.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the chocolate to a large glass bowl and melt in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is melted mix in the cacao nibs, pecans, pumpkin seeds and coconut flakes.
- Pour the mixture on the baking sheet and use a knife or spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle with a little salt if desired.
- Let the mixture set for 1-2 hours and then break the bark in to pieces.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
- In a rush? You can let the bark set in the refrigerator or freezer to speed up the process.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: dark chocolate pumpkin seed bark, dark chocolate pumpkin seed bark recipe, dark chocolate bark with pumpkin seeds