- 1lb chopped frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 cup frozen artichoke hearts, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plain coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (approximately 1 lemon)
- 1 tsp lemon zest (approximately 1 lemon)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Thaw the frozen artichoke and spinach and squeeze the extra water out of the spinach leaves.
- Finely chop the artichoke hearts with a knife or in a food processor.
- Add the spinach leaves, artichoke, bell pepper and onion to a bowl and mix.
- Combine all of the cream sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and puree until mixture is creamy.
- Pour the cream sauce in the bowl with the filling and thoroughly combine.
- Pour the mixture in a greased baking dish or in a 10 inch cast iron pan. Bake the dip for 20-25 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can serve it with chips, vegetable slices or anything else you like to use.
Keywords: dairy-free spinach dip, dairy-free spinach artichoke dip, spinach artichoke dip, dairy-free artichoke dip