The best dairy-free hot fudge recipe made without corn syrups or refined sugars. A delicious hot fudge recipe that is perfect drizzled on an ice cream sundae or even a warm brownie.
- Heat a saucepan to medium-low heat and melt the chocolate and oil together. Once melted, pour in the full-fat coconut milk and whisk to combine.
- Add the coconut sugar and sifted cocoa powder and continue to whisk until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and use immediately or store in an airtight container for later use.
- Reheat it on the stove or in the microwave before use.
- This post contains affiliate links
- Nutrition labels are approximate.
Keywords: dairy-free hot fudge sauce, dairy-free hot fudge, hot fudge made with no dairy, the best dairy-free hot fudge