Try these low-carb collard wrap guacamole burgers. A healthy and delicious alternative.
Collard Wrap Burgers
- 1lb grass-fed beef
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 large collard leaves, split
- Preheat grill to 450 or a cast iron skillet to medium-high heat.
- Form 4 burger patties out of the one pound of beef and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Cook the burgers for 3-4 minutes a side or until it reaches your desired doneness.
- Take the large collard leaves and slice the stalk out of the middle of the leaf.
- Spread your toppings on the bottom of the leaf and then place the burger patty on top. Fold the back of the collard leaf in to the burger and then take the other sides of the leave and fold the collard around the burger. Use a toothpick to keep it in place.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: collard wrap burgers, how to make collard wrap burgers, guacamole burger with collards