- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and combine all the ingredients in the cocktail shaker.
- Shake until the outside of the shaker is frosted and contents are cold.
- Strain in to a glass filled with ice and serve.
- You can add a little simple syrup if you wish to make it a little less tart. We sometimes chose to do that when the limes are on the more tart side.
- Simple syrup is a 1:1 ratio of water to sugar. Dissolve the sugar in hot water and then store in the refrigerator in an airtight container. I like to use organic cane sugar or demerara sugar.
- Serving Size: 1