4-ingredient healthy ice cream with frozen banana, cherries, vanilla and coconut milk. Indulgent and incredibly delicious.
Cherry Banana Ice Cream
- 4 bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen dark cherries
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut or almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Take the bananas and slice in to 2-3 inch rounds and place in a bag and freeze until solid.
- Once they are frozen, place them in a food processor and pulse until they are in small pieces. Add the cherry, vanilla and milk and pulse until the mixture is a smooth soft serve texture. Approximately 3-5 minutes.
- You can eat is as a soft serve ice cream or place in an airtight container and freeze until solid
- Heat a small saucepan to medium heat and combine the coconut oil, cacao powder and maple syrup.
- Heat the mixture and stir occasionally until it is all combined and then take off the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Drizzle on the Cherry Banana Ice Cream before serving.
- Chocolate shell can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 7-10 days.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: chocolate cherry ice cream, cherry banana nicecream,