- 6 ¼ cups Tequila (50 ounces)
- 750ml bottle Orange Liqueur (25 ounces)
- 25 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice (little over 3 cups)
- 1.5 cups ice
Optional add-ins for Margarita Station
- Fresh Strawberry
- Fresh Raspberry
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Fresh Cilantro
- Pineapple Juice
- Grapefruit Juice
Margarita Base Instructions
- Place the ingredients in your blender. More than likely you will have to do this in batches. Blend with the ice and then put the concentrate in a large pitcher or carafe’s.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Place all the add-ins and juices out on the table with some muddlers and straws to stir. Encourage people to get creative and make their own signature drink.
- Feel free to include any of your favorite fruits, herbs and juices.
- This is meant to serve a large crowd and for people to have more than one drink. You can easily half the recipe to serve a smaller crowd or check out my Classic Margarita Recipe on jessiskitchen.com for a single serving.
- Make ahead: You can combine the margarita ingredients 3-4 hours before the party and store in the refrigerator until your guests are about to arrive.
- Be sure to provide your guests with some non-alcoholic beverage options too. I usually have an ice bucket full of La croix and sparkling water. Another great option would be my Beet and Pineapple Spritzer for a delicious mocktail.
- Make ahead – You can put all the juices in jars and prep the fruit 6-8 hours before the party and pull everything out before your guests arrive.
Keywords: margaritas, make your own margarita, margaritas for a crowd, how to make a margarita