Try these incredibly delicious baked sweet potato wedges with barbecue rub. Perfect dish to pair with any meal.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (Approximately 2.5lbs)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp Primal Plate Barbecue Rub
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- Additional Primal Plate Barbecue Rub
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise and then cut those halves lengthwise and then repeat one more time. You can slice those in half one more time if you want even smaller wedges.
- Add them to a large bowl with the salt, barbeque rub and the melted coconut oil and toss.
- Lay the wedges out on the baking sheet and drizzle any remaining oil from the bowl on top.
- Roast for 20 minutes and then flip the sweet potatoes over and turn the oven up to 450 and roast for another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately and garnish with sweet potatoes and a little more BBQ rub.
- Keep an eye on the wedges toward the end of the recommended baking time. They may need less time or more depending on the oven.
Keywords: barbecue sweet potato wedges, baked sweet potato wedges, oven roasted sweet potato wedges,