Strawberry Chocolate Almond Bark! Just a few simple and decadent ingredients. A delicious and easy dessert that can be thrown together in a matter of minutes.
- 12 oz dark chocolate
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup freeze dried strawberries, chopped
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the chocolate to a large glass bowl and melt in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is melted mix in the cacao nibs, almonds and strawberry
- Pour the mixture on the baking sheet and use a knife or spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Let the mixture set for 1-2 hours and then break the bark in to pieces.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator
- In a rush? You can let the bark set in the refrigerator or freezer to speed up the process.
- Serving Size: 8
Keywords: strawberry chocolate almond bark, chocolate almond bark, chocolate bark with strawberry, chocolate bark with almond