A healthy Spiralized Squash Salad with Pepper Pesto. Zucchini and yellow squash that is spiralized and then tossed in a pepper and pumpkin seed pesto.
- 1 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 large yellow squash, spiralized
- 2 poblano peppers (3oz)
- 1 green bell pepper (4oz)
- 1 jalapeno, cored and seeded
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup cilantro, fresh
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Spiralize the zucchini and yellow squash in to spaghetti noodles and set aside in a large bowl.
- Add the poblano, bell pepper, jalapeno, pumpkin seeds, garlic and cilantro to a food processor or blender and pulse in to small pieces.
- Add the lime, red wine vinegar, salt, maple and olive oil and blend until mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the pepper pesto on top of the noodles and toss to combine. Let set in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes and then serve with more pumpkin seeds.
- I use THIS Spiralizer
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: Spiralized squash salad, squash salad with pepper pesto, squash salad