Festive and flavorful spiced cranberry sangria with red wine, pear liqueur and cranberry juice.
- 1 750ml bottle Red Wine (I used a Spanish)
- ½ cup spiced pear liqueur (I used this one)
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 large apple, chopped
- ½ cup cranberries (see notes)
- Sparkling water (optional)
- Combine the red wine, pear liqueur, orange juice and cranberry juice in a pitcher and stir.
- Add the lime, pear, apple and cranberry and stir.
- Cover and let infuse for 12-24 hours.
- Top with sparkling water if desired and serve.
- The cranberries do not absorb as much liquid as the other fruit. You can leave them out if you do not like raw cranberries. They make a great presentation though.
- Serving Size: 6
Keywords: cranberry sangria, spiced cranberry sangria, pear and cranberry red sangria