A sweet and savory roasted chicken with roasted grapes, garlic and rosemary.
- 1.5 pounds chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup bone broth or stock
- 2 cups red grapes
- 3–4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine the ghee, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a bowl and thoroughly mix.
- Place the chicken thighs on a plate and pat them dry with a paper towel. Take the ghee mixture and put some under the skin of the thigh and on top of the skin.
- Heat the olive oil in a cast iron skillet to medium-high heat and add the chicken thighs skin down and fry for 3-4 minutes or until skin is browned.
- Flip the chicken over and add the broth to the skillet and be sure not to pour on top of the skin.
- Add the grapes and few extra springs of fresh rosemary and roast for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: roasted chicken with grapes, roasted chicken thighs with grapes, roasted grapes and chicken