Roasted Pears topped with Pecans and Date Balsamic.
- 4 pears, halved and cored
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tsp Date Lady Balsamic Vinegar, divided
- Cinnamon (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice the pears in half and then use a spoon to scoop out the core.
- Brush with lemon juice and then brush with coconut oil.
- Bake the pears for 25-30 minutes or until they are softened and slightly caramelized.
- Top the pears with the chopped pecans and drizzle with the date balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle with cinnamon before serving (optional)
- Serving Size: 4