- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Dash of salt
- Parchment Paper
- 3 avocados
- 1.5–2 Tbsp roasted garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1 Tbsp goat cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375. Cut the tips of the garlic cloves and combine them in the middle of a sheet of parchment paper and drizzle with oil and salt.
- Pull up the sides of the paper and twist the top to create a pocket around the cloves. Roast the cloves for about 25 minutes or until garlic is soft. Let them cool and then pop them out of the skins and chop.
- Combine the avocado, garlic, and basil in a bowl and smash the avocado in to large chunks.
- Add the salt and continue to smash until desired consistency.
- Mix in the tomato and goat cheese right before serving.
Keywords: roasted garlic guacamole, guacamole with basil and roasted garlic, roasted garlic and basil guacamole