- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp lime juice (approximately one lime)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Shred the cabbage with a knife, grater or food processor. Combine the shredded cabbage and carrots in a bowl and set aside.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour half of the dressing on the cabbage and carrots and toss until combined.
- Top the mixture with orange slices and avocado and serve with more dressing if desired.
Keywords: red cabbage citrus salad, red cabbage salad, red cabbage salad with orange, red cabbage salad with avocado