- 1 – 13.5oz can full-fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup water
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- ½ cup chopped cilantro, fresh
- Add the coconut milk, water and sea salt to a medium sized saucepan and heat to a low simmer.
- Add the rice and quickly stir and then place a lid on the pan. Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for another 10 minutes and then fluff the rice with a fork.
- Add the rice to a bowl with the chopped pineapple and cilantro. Toss to combine and serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: pineapple coconut rice, sugar free coconut rice, how to make coconut rice,