- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 Tbsp flax
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- ¼ cup small dates
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch of sea salt
- 6 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Combine all of the ingredients for the bar together in a food processor or blender until it forms cookie dough consistency.
- Press the dough into a parchment paper lined 4” x 4” pyrex.
- Place the bars in the freezer for ½ hour.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together.
- Pour the melted chocolate sauce on top of the frozen protein bars and then place in the freezer for another 10-20 minutes until the chocolate solidifies.
- Cut into squares and serve or store in the freezer.
- Serving Size: 6