Massaged kale salad topped with a grass-fed burger, radishes, bell peppers and avocado.
- 1lb grass-fed beef
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 5 cups kale, ribs removed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 radishes, sliced (I used watermelon radishes)
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup saurkraut (optional)
- Preheat the grill to 450 or a large skillet to medium high heat.
- Put the ground beef in a large bowl with the spices and mix together. Divide the meat in to 4 large burger patties.
- Place the burgers on the grill and cook for about 3 minutes a side or place in large skillet and cook for about 5 minutes a side or longer if needed.
- Put the chopped kale in a large bowl and pour the olive oil over the leaves. Use both hands to massage and kneed the oil in to the greens to tenderize the leaves.
- Divide the kale among four bowls and then divide the rest of the toppings evenly.
- Place the cooked burger on top and then serve with your favorite salad dressing.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: massaged kale and burgers, kale and burgers, kale and burger salad