- 2lbs red potatoes, quartered
- 1lb asparagus
- 6 radishes, halved and sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Fill a large pot with water and heat over medium-high heat and bring the water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and let boil for about 20 minutes or until potatoes have softened.
- Remove the tough ends from the asparagus and chop. Add the asparagus to the boiling water and let cook for about one minute. Drain the potatoes and asparagus in to a large colander and let cool.
- Combine all of the dressing ingredients to a jar and then shake thoroughly to combine.
- Put the potato and asparagus in a large bowl and sprinkle with the teaspoon of salt and ½ cup of dressing and mix thoroughly. Cover and place in the refrigerator.
- Right before serving, add the sliced radishes and the rest of the dressing if necessary.
- Serving Size: 6