- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup arrowroot powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine the coconut flour, arrowroot, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt in a bowl and mix. Set aside.
- With a mixer thoroughly beat the coconut sugar and oil until creamed and fluffy. About one minute
- Add the vanilla and eggs and mix thoroughly and then mix in the pumpkin puree.
- Slowly add in your flour mixture and mix until combined and then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take about a ¼ cup of batter and form a 3-4 inch cookie that is about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes. Let cool and then transfer to a wire rack. Store the cookies in the refrigerator.
- If you are not able to form the batter into a large cookie than you may need some more coconut flour to thicken it.
- You don’t have to make these jumbo cookies. If you chose to make them smaller than your cooking time may decrease.
- The cookies will be pretty soft until they have cooled completely.